Friday, April 17, 2009

progress...

lots of developments:
-got an adafruit motor shield in the mail, (had to put it together myself, that adds soldering to the list of incredible things i have learned doing this project) and after put it together have had no success getting a "hello world" from a motor but this is the first goal.  


-this is a friend's old printer I took apart.  My goal by monday or tuesday is to have that printer cartridge go back and forth, so far no luck but I am sooo close


-also made the "cutlery" that will actually go on the table.  these still have to get a space hollowed out for iron pieces and coated with an eat-safe surface.  the knife and fork  ends are either getting dipped in plastic or metal depending on the weight/cost/availability.  once this is all known I will be slapping on some Ficudial markers and badda bing.  

-Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment