Monday, April 6, 2009

more software breakthroughs

Though seemingly small, I have (on my own, I should add!) figured out, with what limited programming understanding I have, how to recognize these damn Fiducial Markers.  They are the little amoeba-shaped icons below, each one corresponds to a different number.  Anyways, I can now get either the program to light up a different led that corresponds to each marker or to recognize when a marker is in a certain spot in a 3 x 3 grid.  That's what that drawing is above, there are only 3 led's (cuz I'm cheap) so the led lights up depending which 9th of the grid you wave the marker in.  pretty cool? no not really but it means that now I know how to tell the computer where and what each thing is.

figured out on sunday.
-Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment